- me: i don't even care. i'm not going to talk about this anymore.
- me: and you know what else? [2000 word rant]
I actually really want to play DA2, which means I need to decide which of my seven planned playthroughs I want to play, and then finish the corresponding playthrough of Origins. Ugh.
I eat so poorly when I’m left on my own.
Having a really hard time not giving myself a mohawk right now.
I really want my hair to grow, like, two inches, so that I can curl it and style it and it’ll be really cool.
And then, once I get bored of that, mohawk.
- princess tiana: raises money on her own and starts her own business as a black woman in the fucking 20s
- princess anna: kinda saves her sister after getting played off as the silly quirky girl the entire movie
- everyone: WHOA!!!! WHAT A FEMINIST!!!!! HOLY SHIT THE ONLY DISNEY PRINCESS TO EVER HAVE GIRL POWER!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!! HOLY SHI
Man, my Brosca and Surana wardens are going to suck.
For a second just now, I thought, “Okay, fine, I’ll sit outside and do my calculus homework.”
Thankfully, that madness passed quickly.
I look really cute today, so I’d like to be outside where people can see me, but also I just want to play Dragon Age.
There are a lot of things I ought to do today, but idk, think I’ll just play Dragon Age.